Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Contributor Joining The Lands of Ara!

So much has changed since I last posted!  Obviously, I have been away from the blog for many months, for multiple reasons.  The main ones are: (1) I moved across country to take on a very busy full-time job as a Film Studies Visiting Professor in northwestern New York State, and (2) my current campaign in the Lands of Ara -- "Arandish Campaign 2010" -- is humming along nicely (despite my move -- THANKS SKYPE!) and so, swept up into the day-to-day duties of being an active Labyrinth Lord, I rarely have much creative "oomph!" left over to put toward keeping this blog going.  But thankfully, in a brilliant move I should have taken the initiative to suggest myself, one of my players has volunteered to join me as a co-contributor to the Lands of Ara blog!

I will leave it to that player to self-introduce, but suffice to say that this player has already been doing an extraordinary job as a record-keeper, mapper, and general party leader in the context of the ongoing Arandish campaign, so I am sure that the blog will take on a lively new existence in the coming weeks and months.  And maybe, just maybe, I will get re-inspired myself and will once again start pulling my own weight around here.

Thanks for your patience, dear readers, apologies for the long hiatus, and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment