Saturday, January 28, 2012

Swamped!

Apologies for the recent lapse in posting.  This past week was the first week of a new teaching semester for me, and with two brand-new course preps, I have been positively swamped!

In quasi-related news, Spawn of Endra is away on the West Coast, preparing to defend his doctoral dissertation early next week.  As you might imagine, he has been immersed in preparations for some weeks now.

So things are busy, and in such a way as to keep us both tied up away from the blog.

But never fear, dear readers, we shall return!  I may even get another session report or two banged out this weekend -- maybe -- and I know that Spawn and I plan to hit the ground running on the Lands of Ara Compendium 2011 as soon as he successfully defends and returns to the East Coast.  The Compendium, collecting gaming content from this blog from its inception in 2009 to the end of 2011, will be released as an  exciting, art-filled, free pdf sometime in February.

Thanks for your patience in the interim.

Roscoe and Charlie command your obeisance.

4 comments:

  1. You guys are swamped and I'm happily on a well-deserved day off. Nice to read a post from you just the same. Hang in there and Happy Eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! We'll be here when you find time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey - not sure how best to contact you, but I have a very belated entry for the Sea of OSR:
    http://lurkerablog.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/coelomia-island-of-secrets-for-the-sea-of-osr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Digital: That worked, added to my list!

    ReplyDelete