Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Probable Blogging Slowdown

Just an update to let everybody know that content may get a bit sparse around here for the next few weeks, or maybe even for a month or more.  Spawn is out of the country for the next few weeks, and I have a major non-RPG-related writing deadline on August 1, so many of my own creative energies will be focused on that other project for the next month or two.  There will still be Lands of Ara content -- the conclusion of my DMG Level Stocking Project and regular Session Reports at the very least -- posted, but likely not every day or even every other day, at least for awhile.

Rock on!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I need to remind myself that blogging is my hobby, not my day job or my family. Write when you can and when you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. There's already so much to do in life that feels like work. Blogging, at least for me, can't feel like work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, who is that picture of on your blog - you know the Dungeon Master Prepares. Is it real, is it you, or is it a movie reference that is passing me by?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jovial: Yes, it looks a lot like me, but in fact it is the character of "Harris" from the short-lived TV show Freaks and Geeks -- a must-see if you haven't!

    ReplyDelete